But I know I no longer can see that. I can't off his fan and whisk him off into my room anymore. Swinging his cage as I walk.
I can't tell koko to wait and tempt him by opening and closing his door. I can't hear him biting his cage and asked to be out anymore.
If he gets angry he will sit at the top and show me his furry butt. Just like this..

But I think this photo was taken after he had his fun and resting... With his tail sticking out of his cage.
His favourite haunt is on my 2 chairs recently cuz it's dark and Cosy. Sometimes he will peek his head out to peek at us. And standing on the arm rest playing with us and bite our hair.


And not forgetting to bite My box of tissue every night.

I set up everthing as usual yesterday but I know koko is not going to be roaming around doing all the things he does everyday....
No comments:
Post a Comment